Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Orange You Glad I Wrote This Post?

Have I ever mentioned how much I love orange? Well, I love it a lot. The tough thing about orange is that not everyone can wear it near their skin. So, if you don't have the gift of pulling off orange but still love it, this is how you can wear it. I know, you love me.

Spring Travel

Keep the basics of your outfit neutrals and splash in the orange. The one orange stripe on this sweater is one of the great ways you can wear orange. Because it is sandwiched between the gray and cream the orange won't be right up against your skin or your face especially. The other great way to get orange into your outfit is your shoes. These Michael Kors flats look super comfy and they are super cute. Orange makes me happy, I don't know about you, but little splashes of bright colors like orange just brighten everything up. I really want this outfit... anyway, back on track.

The brown leather bracelet, gray/brown bag, aviators, and straw fedora just add some extra flare to this super simple but eye-catching outfit. Easy right? Remember, there are very few colors you can't wear, it's just knowing how to wear them. Make sure the colors that are closest to your skin and face do only good things for you, but have fun with the rest.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog a few days ago. Can't rember exactly how, though. I read it all and I'm loving everything so far! I'll sure be back for more ;)

    www.greenlovedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maria! Glad you're enjoying it! Thanks for checking it out :-)

    ReplyDelete