Wednesday, July 17, 2013

You're Still Here?

I can't believe any of you are still here! Thanks for stopping by even when I fail to write for 4 months. Seriously. Thank you!

I've made it one of my goals to write 4 days a week until the baby comes, and then we'll see what I can muster. So, with that said, what do you want to know? We haven't done a Q&A in awhile, so I thought that help to give me some ideas since right now clothes are my arch nemesis. Let's just say being just about 8 months pregnant in the California heat of July is not making me a happy camper. It's only going to get worse around these parts so I'm just trying to find some clothes that fit me and don't make me feel claustrophobic. I have an idea! To all of my readers who have been pregnant during the summer, what did you wear? I would be especially interested to hear what you wore if you carried your baby really low like I am. I'd love to hear what you wore and what you did to survive summer!

I have never been an every day dress wearer, so it's hard for me that the things that seem to work the best are dresses. I miss pants. I really do. We will have a sweet sweet reunion after the heat subsides a bit and this super active little munchkin is finally here.

So, ask lots of questions and if you've been pregnant in the summer tell me how you survived! We'll get this train rolling again, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment