Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's Your Turn

Awhile back I did a post where I had you pick what accessories you would pair with a certain outfit. For that post I only gave you the options of picking the shoes or the jewelry. Well, we're doing a new version of that today! This time it's your turn to put together the outfit. There are no wrong answers because everything on there somewhat works together so it's really based on your preferences. I want to see your own unique style shine through.

I picked a pair of red skinny jeans and now your job is to pick one item from each of the three columns to put together an outfit. Basically, pick your shirt, a pair of shoes, and what bag you would pair with the outfit. Don't think about anyone else's style. Just yours. What are you drawn to? If you're not the type of person who would wear red jeans then still have fun with it! I love colored jeans right now and can't wait to get a few pairs when the weather cools off and I can wear pants again.

So, have at it! You're the stylist for this post!


  It's Your Turn

Tell me what you chose in the comments, I really want to know!


1 comment:

  1. Now I want to go shopping for these pieces... :) I'd probably put the flowy cream button up shirt with the red jeans, and then probably go for the black flats. I'm totally a cute flats kind of girl - they're pretty much all I wear when I'm not wearing rainbow sandals, though someday I should probably branch out to something like the cute sandals pictured here. In theory, I love the way the mustard colored clutch would go with that outfit, joining the red as bright colors in contrast to the more neutral top & shoes. But if I know myself, I'd be going with the black purse. Less fun, but easier to use hands free (a must for me), and easy to pair with most outfits so that I'm not losing my keys every time I have to switch to a new bag. ;)

    ReplyDelete