Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Little Secret

I really love makeup but I really hate spending $15+ dollars on it. That is mostly because I would rather buy a pair of boots or a new top and just buy the cheaper makeup. However, cheaper can be risky.

I saw E.L.F. makeup at Target and thought to myself "There is NO way that stuff isn't crap"... well it turns out I was wrong. I know a lot of people who like to buy super high quality make up and don't mind spending the money on it will probably have lots of reasons why I shouldn't use this brand or why it's so lame that I would buy that brand, but I don't really care because I like it and it's dirt cheap y'all.

So, if you are anything like me and have a hard time shelling out big bucks for make up then listen up because you will love me forever for this. I will say that I do spend a little bit more money on foundation or tinted moisturizers because I can have sensitive skin and cheap foundation can wreak havoc with my skin sometimes. I buy my foundation and tinted moisturizers at Sephora and just stick with the Sephora brand because it's cheaper but still works really well.

I haven't tried everything they have, and I probably won't try everything they have, but here's what I have tried and loved. The best part about this cosmetic line is that you can buy some new makeup just for fun and not feel bad if you don't end up using it very often.


ELF Cosmetics
1). This is my newest find and I love it. It's a lip exfoliator that smells like vanilla and really works. I use it at least once a day and my lips have shown huge improvement. My lips get really dry and this helps get rid of the dead skin so that my chap stick actually gets through. Also, it is $3. Yay!

2). I bought this one awhile ago and I don't use it all the time, but it's really nice to have with you when your make up needs a little pick me up towards the end of the day. It's got some shimmer to it so be careful how much you use it and where you use it. I put it on my cheeks and it makes them all nice and glow-y looking. This is only $1. Yep.

3). This is the first product I bought from E.L.F and I really liked it. This is an eyebrow pallet that doesn't make your eyebrows look heavy and too dark after it's put on. This is also $3.

So, there you go. My little secret. Now, go! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment