Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easy, Light, and Breezy.

Nothing says spring more than a light and breezy dress with simple jewelry. I put together a simple spring/Easter outfit that will take you no more than 2 minutes to put together. That is my guarantee!

Simple Spring

Owning (and actually wearing) cute spring dresses makes getting dressed 100x easier. No worrying about matching or pairing, just stick it on and grab some accessories! This Anthropologie dress is a great spring look and it's super flattering on every body type.

The even better part about this is that your accessories can be super simple too. A gold bracelet and earrings, leather sandals, and some big sunglasses and you're good to go! If you wanted to dress this up a little more you could wear nude pumps instead of the wedges.

See? Done. 2 minutes. I promise. What you do with all your extra time is up to you. I would sleep, but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment