Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wedding Bliss: Bridal Showers Galore

Stressing over what outfit to wear to your shower? It's a big deal! You need to be comfortable sitting, standing, taking loads of pictures, and opening presents (that's the point right?). Make sure you wear something that you like and you are comfortable with. If you are not a dress girl, then don't wear a dress! You can dress up slacks and look just as great. I decided with this post I would show you how to wear pants to your bridal shower because I know that not everyone loves wearing cute little dresses (sometimes, I don't!). So, here we go!

Bridal Shower

So, now that I'm looking at this outfit more I would like to ask you a favor... Don't wear this to my bridal shower because I want to. Ok? Thanks!

I know most of you are thinking "white pants? What now?!" White pants are totally doable as long as you wear the right underwear and the right size. Do NOT go too tight. I love white capri slacks in the spring and summer, they are so fresh and light. One more thing, make sure the fabric is not super thin. It needs to be lined a little bit.

I love this watercolor-y top from Anthropologie. It's got amazing color and I love the frill and the different shoulder straps. Also, the length of the shirt will help hide anything you want hidden on your rear end.

I decided to keep the jewelry simple with just straight up gold. It's easy but glamorous at the same time. I pulled the shoes and the bag from the colors in the shirt. They aren't an exact match which I love, they complement but are not matchy-matchy.

I hope this helps you "Non-Dress" people think of great outfits to wear for your bridal shower (or showers) and other bridal fun times!

1 comment:

  1. This is very useful information on how to arrange bridal shower party. Few months ago, I arranged my best friend’s engagement party at one of amazing wedding venues Chicago. Booked this venue through internet from reliable site and got amazing discount as well.

    ReplyDelete