Monday, April 23, 2012

Wedding Bliss: Wedding Exit

I put this outfit together months ago, and I've just been waiting for the perfect time to post it. This dress is the perfect dress to leave your wedding in. It's almost like a second wedding dress so you feel like a bride even as your leaving your wedding. Also, you will just look darn cute.

Wedding Exit Outfit

I love the idea of wearing a white or cream, super feminine dress when you leave your wedding. This dress is only (wait for it) 44 dollars! You can find it on www.dorothyperkins.com. You could also wear this dress for your shower or even the rehearsal dinner. I also love the idea of wearing white at the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, it just extends the whole "I'm a bride" feeling.

You can have fun with your accessories with a dress like this. My wedding colors involve the red of those shoes, so I picked these adorable red (15 dollar!) flats. If you are ordering flats on line I recommend buying them one size up, especially if you have wide feet like me. Too tight flats are even more uncomfortable than 5 inch heels, so don't make that mistake or you will be crying on your wedding day for other reasons than pure joy.

I picked a yellow bag and super simple jewelry. Because of the detail and the neckline of this dress I wouldn't wear a necklace, but you could wear fun dangly earrings and a fun bracelet. The yellow bag is simply because I like yellow. And it's cute. And yellow.

The bottom line is: Pick a neutral dress that still makes you feel like a bride, and have loads of fun with your accessories. Matching your wedding colors is fun, but not necessary, so do what you want!

Happy Wedding!!

1 comment: