Thursday, April 26, 2012

Details, Details, Details!

I've had a few people ask me about where I found the items in my last post so I wanted to go through and give you the info on each one. So here it goes!

Dress:
This dress is from Dorothy Perkins. She has super cute stuff and it's very reasonably priced. However, it can go really fast so if you love something, buy it! www.dorothyperkins.com

Purse:
This purse is from a European company called Friis Company. The purse is sold out but they have a lot of cute things so go check them out! www.shopfrisscompany.com.

Shoes:
These are the Burgundy Afriene Flower Leather Flat. They're from www.oasis-stores.com and they are only 15 bucks! Not sure if they are still in stock because it has been awhile since I pulled this outfit together.

Bracelet:
Believe it or not this bracelet is from Wet Seal and it's 5 bucks! www.wetseal.com.

Ok everyone, there you go. Hopefully you can find some really great pieces at any of these stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment