Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Your Biggest Questions

Hey Ladies,

I am curious. What are your biggest fashion questions that you would like answered? Do you have questions that you feel like you can't ask because you feel like you should know it already? I had so much fun answering your questions before so please ask more! Any question. Seriously. Any! The big question I've been asking myself lately is "Is it ok to wear black to church on easter? Especially when you are singing?" I probably won't wear black, but I was just curious. Is black ok if you brighten it up with your accessories?

Go ahead! Weigh in!

Have a great weekend and a great Easter. Also, be sure to enjoy your clothes and accessories! Easter is the holiday that you get to wear the brightest colors, so enjoy it! (I know, coming from the girl who wants to know if she can wear black this may seem like a strange comment... I would still wear bright accessories!)

No comments:

Post a Comment