Monday, December 12, 2011

Scarves, Scarves, and More Scarves

My friend Lisa asked me to post something about different ways to tie scarves, so since I'm in a request-fulfilling mood, I decided I'd do a little research and share what I found with all of you. The picture below shows a bunch of different ways to wear a scarf beyond just how to tie it around your neck so I thought it was kind of fun and makes your scarves more versatile.



Kasey Neal / Pinterest

Some of these are very normal, some are super fun. Not sure how I feel about the one that looks like a shawl tied in a bow... but the rest are kind of fun!

If these pictures aren't enough to help you figure out how to tie your scarves then I have another reference for you. I had no idea this place existed but if you need ideas and tutorials on how to tie scarves, headbands, headscarves, and all sorts of scarf related items, you are going to love this.

www.scarves.net

You are welcome. I hope this helps all of you who feel scarf challenged to fully enjoy one of my favorite accessories!

1 comment:

  1. yes yes YES! This is perfect!! Thank you. I tried the twisty one today and love it so much. It's my new favorite. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete