Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome to Southern Creative! I am very proud to introduce you to my new blog. This is the beginning stages of a dream that has been a long time in the making. Starting with this blog I will be taking my love of clothes, shopping, and people and using it to make me money instead of cause my money to disappear. Bear with me as we grow and please spread the word to your friends and family who are always complaining about not knowing what in the world to buy or what to do with the clothes they do buy. Stay tuned for lots of fun makeovers, my Fashion For All Ages segments, Ask Ellie, and Unique Style interviews and features. Thank you so much for joining me at the beginning of this journey and I hope you all have as much fun with this as I do. 

Stay tuned for the first of the "Fashion For All Ages" segments. Tomorrow is the perfect fall outfit for women in their 40's and up!


3 comments:

  1. If you need someone to do a makeover on, I happily volunteer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I'll be in touch with you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Ellie,

    What a great endeavor. LOVE your site. Praying much success over your place here. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete